I am currently staying at a safe house and I don’t want to return home. Can you help me find a place to live?

A social worker within the Ministry of Children and Family Development will need to assess your situation to determine the reasons why you do not want to return home. If it is not safe for you to return home, the social worker can assist you in developing an alternative plan. Contact us to speak to an advocate if you are experiencing difficulties getting the services and supports you need from the Ministry of Children and Family Development.