My kids were apprehended by the Ministry of Children and Family Development. Can you help me to get my kids back?

For matters before the court, you need to engage a lawyer to assist you. Our advocates cannot act as lawyers or give legal advice. We may be able to help you in other matters relating to the removal, however, such as visits with your children, accessing services and supports.